Pro-D Rep Info
Roles and Responsibilities
- Chair your school based Pro-D Committee
- Annually revisit and ratify your school's Pro-D Policy to determine the directions and funding allocations of your
School-Based Pro-D Budget.
- Ensure that each techer is informed of the method of dispersement of funds.
- Keep track and manage your school based Pro-D accounts
- Attend training session and any additional meetings as needed
- Assist teachers in finding appropriate Pro-D activities
- Assist teachers in accessing additional funds made available through STA support: Collective Fund; Group Application; Book/Video Funds
- Keep staff members informed re: upcoming workshops, Pro-D opportunities
- Collect and store Self Directed Pro-D forms in your Prod-D binder. In June send all Self Directed forms to the STA Office c/o Pro-D Chair.